Sunday, June 21, 2009

Brielle Jamye Clark







Well, Brielle made it here! She was born Friday morning at 1:21am. She was 8lbs and 5oz and 20.5" long. We could not believe how much hair she has, the pictures don't give her justice. As you can tell by all the pictures she is doing well and Kyler loves her. Camber is having a little harder time adjusting, so we are trying to be sensitive to her "clinginess" and "moodiness." Brielle had to spend a day in the NICU while they monitored her blood sugars and breathing, but everything turned out ok and we all came home together as a family on Saturday night. HAPPY FATHER"S DAY!!!





7 comments:

Natalie McKnight said...

Yeah!! She is so cute. I'm glad she is here. That hair is so much fun. Congrats!!

Alisha LeBaron said...

Congratulations Heather! She is adorable!

Drew Israelsen Family said...

I can't wait to hold her!!!!!

MacElwee Family said...

She is so freakin cute! I can't get over her hair everytime I see her is shocks me. Her and Scotlin are going to be great friends!!

Chris, Elyse & Kaitlyn Harris said...

CONGRATS!!!she is beautiful!

Natalie said...

What a beautiful baby! Congrats to you and your family!

Jen Jarrett said...

She is beautiful!!!! Congrats! I am so excited for you! I can't believe the dark hair! Too crazy! I love it!